Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our dental office takes the health and safety of our patients seriously, regardless of current virus concerns. We are fully committed to maintaining the cleanest environment possible and to meeting or exceeding medical standards.
At Exquisite Dental Care, we want you to know that your well-being is our utmost priority. Currently, the following policies are in place:
- Due to the significant increase cost of PPE unfortunately you will incur a PPE charges of 15.00 (fifteen) dollars. We have been informed that a few insurances will be providing reimbursement for this charge however we cannot guarantee this will be true at all. We hope this will be a temporary expense until the prices return to where they were prior to COVID-19.
- All patients will be asked to bring and wear a mask the entire time they’re in the office. Cloth or other homemade masks are acceptable. Please be advised that our office cannot provide masks.
- The appointment time is designated just for you. There will be no more than two people in the waiting area.
- Only one patient will be allowed in the office at a time.
- In the event that you will have someone accompany you for your appointment, we ask that they kindly wait outside. We will not be allowing additional people to come in with you for your appointment.
- Our staff will wear masks the entire time during your visit.
- We will have you wash your hands and use hand sanitizer when you arrive. Additionally, we will be performing extra cleaning precautions of all surfaces in between clients.
- If you feel ill or have a fever on the morning of your appointment, please reschedule. Cancellation fees will be waived until future notice.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete a short COVID questionnaire and consent as our screening tool.